Interested in making an impact with Global Partnerships?
Contact Melissa Lockhart Fortner:
Global Partnerships’ impact-first debt funds lend to growth-stage social enterprises that provide basic products or services to people living in poverty.
These funds aim to deliver the highest possible impact on four dimensions:
Broader opportunity – support sustainable solutions across all facets of poverty: livelihoods, education, energy, health, housing, water and sanitation.
Deeper inclusion – prioritize investments where opportunity is expanded to include poorer and marginalized people, especially women and the rural poor.
Serving millions – invest in sustainable, and therefore scalable solutions, that positively impact the lives of millions of people.
Improving lives – focus investments on solutions that empower people to earn a living and provide for the basic necessities of life.
GP currently manages five active debt funds:
- Global Partnerships Impact-First Fund 10, LLC (first close August 2023);
- Global Partnerships Impact-First Fund 9, LLC (first close August 2023);
- Global Partnerships Impact-First Growth Fund, LLC;
- Global Partnerships Impact-First Development Fund, LLC; and
- Global Partnerships Social Investment Fund 6.0, LLC.
If you would like to learn more, click on the links above to view partner profiles and quarterly impact reports for some of our active debt funds. For current investors who want to view financial reports, log in to your account on our investor portal.